Wednesday, February 6, 2013


10-18-12: yesterday I dropped my kids off at my father-in-law's and couldn't seem to get my dress zipped before I left. No biggie, I figured I would just ask his wife when I dropped the kids off. Well...just my luck, she wasn't home. I couldn't head to our church with a dress half on, so I had to ask my father-in-law. He was in the process of trying to get it zipped (it was one of those side zippers in the seam of the dress) and proceeded to tell me "I think your dress is too small". I put my head down in shame and just kept repeating to myself "He's almost 80..he's almost 80.." He finally got it zipped and as I was flying out the door, without even thinking, I said "My dress isn't too small, my boobs are just way too big!" He laughed, but I saw his face turn a few shades of red. Not sure if it was because I mentioned my giant jugs, or if he realized you should never tell a woman her dress is too small. ;)

No comments: