Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Mommy's Little Helper".... goes awire

2-2-13:
"I let Maddie help me change Dex's diaper the other day. (And by "help" I really mean I let her do everything and just told her what to do) She thought it was the greatest thing in the world. She loves helping, and loves it even more when it's something she gets to do completely on her own. With that said....both girls were missing and quiet for quite some time last night. I went on a hunt to find ...them, and when I did, there was nothing that I could do other than to call Jay to come witness what I was seeing. He walked in the room, and turned right around and walked back out. Morgan was laying naked on Casey's dog bed while Maddie was hoovering over her holding a wipe and one of Dex's diapers, and they both were looking at us as if we were the crazy ones! I asked them what they were doing and Maddie said (as if I was stupid) "Morgan's the baby, and I'm the mom and she needs her diaper changed." The worst part was...before I could put Morgan's gutchies back on I had to pick dog hair out of her butt. What a bunch of sickos."

No comments: