Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Highlight of my day



12-30-12: I stand corrected on the highlight of my day yesterday...last night, shortly after midnight, I was lounging around channel surfing while Jay was asleep on the couch. He was in and out of sleep for a little over a hour and said he had the chills so I figured he wasn't feeling well. All of a sudden he sprung up faster than I've ever seem him do before. He whipped the blanket off, and almost stumbled into me and the living room table. He caught his balance, and sprinted towards the bathroom. I thought "Oh, great...he's going to crap himself. I gave him whatever I had the other day" Only, he ran right past the bathroom and bolted into the girls' room. I sat here watching the monitor trying to figure out what in the hell was going on. He didn't say one word the whole time! I slowly walked towards the girls room trying to brace myself for whatever was going to happen next. He slowly came walking out closing the door behind him. I stood there with my mouth open waiting for an explanation as to what in the world just went on. He said "Didn't you hear her crying?! And the loud thud?!" I said "No.... (as if I was talking to a lunatic) I was wide awake with the monitor right next to me, and no one made a peep..." He must've been dreaming and thought Morgan fell out of bed and went to rescue her. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen him do and didn't know wether I should be frightened or laughing uncontrollably. I chose to laugh uncontrollably...for a really really long time.

No comments: