Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Look Out Teenage Years...

1-19-13:

"last night Maddie was going to the bathroom and I was having a conversation with Jay. "Mom.." I didn't respond. "MOM..." I still didn't acknowledge her, and continued my conversation."MOOOOOM!!!!" "What is it Maddie?" "You're talking WAY too loud and I'm on the phone. I can't hear." I looked at Jay with my mouth open. Did our 3 year old really just tell us to be quiet because she's on the phone w...hile pooping?
As I started walking towards the bathroom I said, "Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry to disturb you. I'll talk a little quieter.." "Thanks Mom." she said.
I finally reached her and poked my head in to see for myself what was going on, and there she was. A magazine on her lap, pencil in hand, and a phone up to her ear saying "Oh Hi Pap...nothing...just pooping...is PJ home too?" I'm doomed when she gets to the teenage years.
"

No comments: